Monday 30 November 2015

Peeling Skin Practice

 

To create this look, I used liquid latex, a sponge and 1 ply of toilet paper. I dabbed the latex on my arm, then ripped sections of the tissue and stuck it on the latex. I repeated this process once more and then let it dry until it was clear. Next, I tried to colour match it with foundation, and then picked at one side so that I could create this peeling skin effect.

I was happy with how straight forward this method is and how the texture comes out when the latex is combined with toilet paper. I think that this will be easy to achieve while creating my look at university and is not time consuming but a fast method, so this is the most suitable way to create my peeling skin look.

If this method did not work then I could have tested out Snazaroo's Special FX Wax, or Ben Nye Nose and Scar Wax, however with these methods I would have had to sculpt the wax which I think would take too long combined with all of the other elements that I have to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment