Thursday 19 November 2015

My 1-1 with Kat

During my tutorial with Kat, she gave me some pointers for my design. What she suggested is that where the prosthetic scale area is, it may be hard to blend that into the head, especially as the hair will be pulled back. Therefore she suggested that I paint the scales onto the hair to make less of a transition. My idea is that I paint scales on the hair on top of fishnet tights. In addition to this, Kat suggested that to make it more obvious that the skin is peeling rather than make it look as if her head has been sliced on her neck, to make the skin peel from around the shoulder area, and to use liquid latex for this.

I drew up what I want this to look like:


This tutorial was helpful in that it gave me more ideas that will improve my look. It gives an option for the transition from prosthetic to hair. Moreover, the latex down the shoulder gives more area for the green skin which makes it more obvious that she is a snake and expands the hybrid area. It will also be effective for the mid shot of the hybrid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment