Wednesday 4 November 2015

Visual References

I have collated some images for reference when replicating the look that I want for my character. This includes what eyes look like when someone is crying, and the face when someone is flustered and upset:


The eyelashes collect together here, which is an effect I can create with MAC Shine mixing medium.


The nose and cheeks are red here, and there is moisture underneath the eyes and trails from where the tears have fallen. I don't want the makeup running effect on my character as she is only 12 and so doesn't wear makeup.

The area under the eye is red here, which I will replicate as it shows the pressure that the eyes have been under from crying. 

The nose and cheeks are red here too. This shows that I will need to replicate this on the face of my character to add to the realism that she has been crying and is stressed, flustered and upset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment