Wednesday 18 November 2015

Moodboard


This is the moodboard for my character. When looking at her, I want to give off the impression that she is living in an ancient world, dwelling in an old temple in the jungle while being of royalty and power. The fact that the temple is old and she lives in a jungle could show that she is living in a post-apocalyptic world, thousands of years into the future where we are plunged back into primitive ways where we worship gods, and people have become mutants that may have been as a result of the apocalypse. The use of green will be beneficial in that it will lend to her jungle location, and the gold jewellery I want to use will represent regality. Now that I have this, I can come up with a story and world in which my character comes from. 



No comments:

Post a Comment