Thursday 19 November 2015

Extra Products and Accessories

For my look I have needed to purchase some additional products and materials in order to add to the characterisation of my look.

Firstly, I purchased Liquid Latex that Kat suggested and a sponge that I will use to create the peeling skin effect.


This will give a more realistic effect of peeling skin than the Snazaroo Special FX Wax that I was going to use. I also found that when I've used this before it is difficult to colour as it is sticky. Now that I have this, I will be practicing how to use it to make sure that it gives the effect that I want. 


I bought fishnet tights that I can pin to the hair and paint over to create a scale look on the hair which creates a transition from the prosthetic to the hair. I have also used these before to create mermaid scales.


I found these tattoos, and think that some of these would be perfect for the arms to present regality and a tribal look. I need to test them to see whether they look believable. 


I bought some earrings and 'hair bando', which I will be using as a neck choker. I thought that these items looked mayan and tribal as the earrings are a triangle shape which the mayans used a lot. The choker is beaded which is tribal in that it looks hand made. They both have gold in them, and I think that they will add to the tribalism and regality. 

The eyelashes I got are separated like I envisaged, however they look as if they will be too long for my model's eyes, and so I think I will cut them. I will test them on her eyes before I do my shoot as I don't want to get there and realise that they do not fit or are too large. 




No comments:

Post a Comment