Wednesday 21 October 2015

Planning my 'Food Fight' look


These are my notes for planning my look. It includes what products I will need, what looks I want to create and how I will form the characterisation. 

To really know what products I will need and how I want the effects to look, I will need to practice the look without the wound. This is to make sure that I can make my character look flustered and upset, which is important to add to the realism and characterisation. Like I've noted, I would like to add tears, red cheeks, eyes and nose as the character will have been crying, been angry and will be in distress. I will consult friends to see whether they can contribute to the costume, and if they cannot then I will look at the styling rack at uni to see if there are any clothes I can borrow, and if worst comes to worst, then I can buy what I need. 

For the wound, I will need products that make it look fresh and painful. These include:
  • Wound filler
  • Fake blood
  • Supracolour/Aquacolour for colouring
  • The alcohol activated palette to colour the wound
  • Mac 'Shine' mixing medium for tears
I will be able to borrow wound filler and fake blood from university, and I have the other products in my kit, so there is no need to buy any more materials.

I also created a quick character profile in order to be able to visualise my character:



No comments:

Post a Comment